Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Breast Cancer Gene Results.

Today we went to see my doctor for the breast cancer results. It turns out that I don't have the breast cancer gene after all. If my sister has breast cancer another blood test will be checked for other cancers,so good results for me today. I'm back to the plastic surgeon in a few weeks to go on the waiting list to have the other breast done. A long tiresome day of travelling but worth it to get them results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)