Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Friday, May 3, 2013

How Am I Doing 3 Years Later?

It's been 3 years now since I was first diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer. How am I doing? I'm still taken the tamoxifen daily it does give some problems like night sweats. I have a long time left of taken tamoxifen and I worry about the cancer coming back when my five years of taken tamoxifen ends. In one way I will be glad to stop taken the tablet as long as I stay cancer free. Depression has not gone away and still coming to terms with life after cancer. I'm still very bitter about having cancer in the first place. I'm going to keep writing about my journey maybe it will help someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)