Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Results,Results And More Testing!

Today I went to the hospital for the results of my chest x-ray. The doctor said that I need to have a camera put down into my lung to see what is going on. I was not expecting him to say that. So now I'm waiting on a date to have that done as well as waiting for my other results to come back.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aunty *waves paw* I have just started following your bloggy ... hope to help you put the bite on cancer !! #cancersucks We got paws and fingers crossed for good test results, Aunty *face licks*

    ReplyDelete

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)