Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Treatment Plan.

Kevin and I went to see my oncologist to discuss my new treatment plan. I also have secondary breast cancer back again in the left breast. I'm back on the Herceptin again after four years. little did I know that you could have Herceptin in the form of an injection which takes about five minutes to have rather then having the Herceptin through a drip. I have to have the Herceptin injection once every three weeks. I also learned that I could take my Chemotherapy in tablet form instead of a drip.I take 4 Chemotherapy tablets for two weeks on and then the third week off. I take bone strengthener injection form into my stomach once every six weeks. Treatment is so different in my new hospital takes a bit of getting used to. it's so much quicker means you don't have to hang around the hospital for hours on end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)