Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I Wonder What's Going On.

Seems ever since I had surgery I've been finding lumps in different places. They have all been checked and cleared. Now I have 2 more lumps in my head to be checked. I'm not sure if that is from having the nodes removed from under my arm and the fluid is just getting stuck on my left side or if it is something different. Biopsys are not nice and I have had loads of them already. Does it ever actually end or do I have to keep stressing about finding lumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)