Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Really Pleased My Blog helps Others.

Some people have said my blog helps them get through things and helps them understand cancer and it's problems a little better. I'm very pleased to hear that I can be of some little help. I found it very hard going through cancer and not knowing much of what was happening to me. I also got help from some of my Twitter friends. If I didn't know something I would ask a question and someone would answer for me. I read books and books of information about cancer. If you do have any questions or need help then I'm here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)