Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Forum.

We have added a new forum to help people get support and find answers to some of their questions. I had lots of questions that I didn't have the answers to and had to ask other people for help. Hopefully the community will build and be of great use to cancer patients,family,friends and carer's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)