Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Breast Reconstruction Follow Up.

Today I had my check up after the breast reconstruction. They said it is looking really good and took some of the dressings of today. I saw a line at the top and I know there is a line going across the bottom of the breast. I feel different like the tempoary boob is super glued on to me lol. I know thats not the case I just have to get used to having a breast there again. The scars need some healing time then I'm sure they will look much better. I'm still very tired I am house hunting as well as trying to heal and get some rest. I find it all very draining and stressful at the moment. Hopefully things will start to look up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)