Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Day Surgery Operation.

Yesterday I went to hospital for day surgery. I had a large polyp removed, d&c and a smear test. It was not that painful at all. They put me to sleep and had a little soreness when I woke up but they gave me some pain killers to ease me. Results are in 3 weeks time and I'm hoping for the all clear. I'm doing good today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)