Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Yesterday the 31st of May I went for a cat scan on my chest and stomach. I have to say I'm still very confused as to why they ordered a cat scan. My doctor sent me to the hospital because I was having chest pain and the doctor sent me for an X-ray and said everything was fine and that it must be muscle pain then a few weeks later I get a letter telling me to go for a cat scan. I am not complaining, in one way it is good because my left breast has never been scanned since my reconstruction and I was a bit worried about that to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)