Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Chemotherapy.

The Chemo tablets I have been taken for months were having an effect on me. I would be feeling pretty tired and weak and had this strange feeling that would last for about five days. Recently the Chemo tablets that I have been taking seem to not be effecting me in the same way so I don't know if that is a good thing or not. I get very tired easily and there are lots of house choirs to do. Margaret which is my youngest daughter helps me out so much if she sees me cleaning she will stop me and do the job for me. Stephen which is my second eldest child helps out a little when he is asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)