Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Biopsy Results.

I finally got my results back after waiting about 3 weeks. I am cancer free. Such a relief to hear those words after having cancer already and beating it. Cancer is a very sickening illness to deal with. The lump stays in my neck but I don't need to worry about it anymore alone with the other lump I have. The lumps need to stop appearing on me the stress is to much. I can look forward to reconstruction now and put a lot of stuff behind me to do with cancer. My heart goes out to everyone going through cancer. You all have my prayers and best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)