Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Saturday, June 16, 2012

No Need To Pretend For Anyone.

When your going through cancer treatment it can be very rough and sickening for some people. Not everyone is the same and treatment effects people in different ways. I found my treatment for breast cancer very rough and hard to deal with. Everyone kept telling me how strong I was and that I was an inspiration to people and that I was coping very well. At the time It didn't seem like that to me. I was very weak and tired through most of the treatment. I mostly slept as much as I could. I would make the effort for visitors and family coming to see me put on my wig, make-up while inside I felt very weak and could not wait for people to leave so I could go back to bed. My advice to you is don't pretend for anyone if your not up to visitors say your not up for visits. If your feeling weak and tired then say you need to sleep. No one can really understand what your going through or how you feel unless they go through cancer themselves. Listen to your body and do whats best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)