Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Pressure Sleeve And Glove.

I have to wear a pressure sleeve and glove on my left hand and arm. The reason for this is because my arm and hand swell up after having breast cancer. It's very tight and it has to be worn from morning till night. A lot of the time it's very hot and annoying and it's missions to keep them on. They are very plain and brown in colour and as I have to wear them everyday I decided to decorate the glove with chains and beads. It took me ages to sew all the stuff on but I don't mind because I will look all trendy and unique.

1 comment:

  1. Claudia (hopegram)June 20, 2012 at 11:54 PM

    Just caught up with your recent posts here. You have been through so much, but you ARE a survivor and a wonderful, strong lady Glad you are able to sleep better. I like the idea of you decorating your glove! Sounds great, put up a picture so we can see. Love the picture of the tree! She sounds like a wonderful girl.God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)