Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Some Times I'm Happy.

It's just sometimes I get upset. I can be happy and not always down normally something happens like if I'm in a lot of pain or someone does something nice I might get emotional. But it's just a few days here and there. Most of the time I'm fine and am happy out. I do get annoyed at the hospital when it's taken three and four times just to get a little blood out. I'm handling my chemotherapy just fine Kevin came up with the brain storm of me taking chemotherapy at night and I do be perfectly fine next day it makes me very tired but not sick so that's a good thing. At the minute I'm in a really bad way with my back but hoping I can walk proper soon. Thanks for all your lovely kind posts and support I do feel really lucky that way. — feeling loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)