Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Withdrawl.

So my nurse called today and I told her about forgetting to take my Oxycontin the other morning when I fell back to sleep. I told her I was aggravated all day and had cold like symptoms she told me I was going through withdrawal symptoms and she said if it ever happened again that I have to take my break through every four hours until it's time to take the night Oxycontin tablet because the tablet starts to come out of your system after twelve hours so I won't miss that tablet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)