Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Sunday, December 21, 2014

I Won't Quit.

Been feeling tired and emotional since chemo last Friday and they bloody hurt me in the hospital. Everyday is a struggle to do things even the nurses tell me to take extra cleaners for an hour. Kevin myself and the kids clean the House it's not even talking about cleaning. Walking with my slipped pelvis and cancer there to. The pain it takes to walk into the kitchen or to stand for longer then five minutes people have no idea fighting constantly to stay awake from all the medication I'm on. Using the trolly to hold me up in the store little things people take for granted is such a mission to me. I can't be strong all the time I mean I'm not a robot I hate to cry in front of my kids but just rarely it cannot be helped then I feel bad after it. I won't quit no matter how hard it is I'll keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)