Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Kevin Your My Rock.

This blog is especially for you Kevin. You think you can't do enough as in support cause your half way around the world and just "on screen" well let me tell you something you couldn't be more supportive even if you tried. You have kept me going in so many ways you just have no idea what having you means to me. I know in my own heart and soul you would be here today with me if you could be. You keep me from giving up hope. Yes I do have support from family and people around me but there is nothing greater than the support of your loved one!

I know it is not easy for you to go through all this and your trying to be strong for me. I can read you like a book and I know when your upset. I will find some way for you to be able to be here with me then we can fight this together no matter what the out come is and make it to our dream wedding. I do admire you so much and think your amazing and thank you for standing by me.
I love you xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)