Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Waiting

I think the worst part of all this is the waiting. Not known anything at all, you have to wait for the appointment, wait for the test, wait for the results and in the mean time go out of your mind with worry. So how is that supposed to help you think positive?

If the shoe was on the other foot would you be as positive as people expect you to be? These last few days of waiting for things to happen has felt like years not days. I am a worrier and nothing anyone says stops me from worrying. All the waiting and not known has so many thoughts rushing through my mind. Everyone is just waiting for the results!

Waiting is not as easy as it seems. I have to wait to see if my fiancée can be by my side to. Seems to be all one big waiting game to me and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

If I get through all this with a good outcome then i'd have a top selling book to write!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)