Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Monday, March 29, 2010

Who says long distance relationships don't work?

Who says long distance relationships don't work? nobody can say thats a fact. Granted they don't work for everybody but there are plenty of couples that do actually make it.
We have been through hell and back in the last 2 years but our love is so deep we get through everything that comes up. We fight things together and both put in effort to make our relationship work. People might think it's not good starting one in the first place but in my case I can answer that. I didn't plan to start a long distance relationship it just happened you don't choose who you fall in love with it finds you. I don't trust anybody. As I got to know Kevin I knew he was a person I could trust with anything and my actual soul mate.

I was crazy about him and two years later I feel the same as I did back then. I would not swap him for the world. Having someone that loves you back makes all the difference. If you have the right person willing to put in time and effort then it can work!

1 comment:

  1. I agree whole heartedly with the fact that long distance love can work. I also did not set out to start a distance relationship, or any kind of relationship for that matter. I happened to find the love of my life, Catherine, at a time when I wasn't searching. True, it's not easy, but when you have found someone as wonderful as I have, it makes everything worth while.

    I thank God everyday for bringing her into my life and would not trade her for the world!

    The 2 years we have been together have been hard and the current circumstance magnifies that. But all I want and have ever wanted is to be with Catherine, permanently and for life. To wake up and look at her in the morning and to go to sleep with her in my arms.

    ReplyDelete

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)