Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Goals In Life.

I think having goals in life is a good thing my goals in life are not completed yet. Everybody has goals in life even if they are just little ones. I have completed two of my goals so far and have two goals left to achieve.

First one I achieved was finding Kevin. He is someone that actually really loves me and it took me a long time to find him but finally I have the man of my dreams.

Second one I achieved was going to see the falls in Canada. It might not seem much to some people but it was a dream come true for me.

My next two goals are to live long enough to get married to my dream guy Kevin and to see my children make it to adulthood.

If it turns out bad news that I do have breast cancer then I will fight to the very end with my goals in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)