Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Monday, March 29, 2010

No Regrets

I do not regret getting into a long distance relationship with my fiancée he is the best person I could ever wish for. If I had to do it all over again from the start I would. He has helped me to accomplish goals in my life that I never would have done without him. If two people love each other that much then why shouldn't we be together? this is just me venting. I'm no one special just your ordinary everyday mum and like to write how I think. I don't wish to be rich or famous and I ask of nothing except to able to get the support I need and have the love of my life with me. Do you think thats to much to ask for? I honestly didn't believe there was a thing called true love till I met Kevin. I used to ask people that question all the time and now I do believe it does exist!
If I could have a wish of anything in the world that I wanted it would be to have kevin by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)