Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Monday, March 29, 2010

March 2010. How I'm feeling.

It's been 4 days since I found a lump in my breast, the 4 days feel like 4 years I'm depressed as hell simple everyday things seem so hard to cope with and do. How does someone cope with news like that? waiting in fear every day to find out if you have cancer, how long your going to live, if you can be cured or not, if your going to see your kids grow up. Kevin is the love of my life how is he supposed to cope with the news? he can't be by my side which is where he desperately wants to be.
All he can do right now is be on screen for me. What I wouldn't give to be able to cry in his arms and have him with me at the hospital appointments. Sometimes I think life sucks bad finally met my true love and the man of my dreams and we can't be together. We can't get married till 2012 and I don't know if i'm going to live that long at this point. I have been crying for 4 days all I can think about is getting Kevin to be here with me and if i'm going to die. There has got to be a way surely someone somewhere can do something. I can't eat, focus, stop crying feel like the world is on my shoulders. So what would people do in my situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)