Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Think Positive.

People keep telling me to think positive and I try to but I cant. So many thoughts are going around in my head, so many questions and no answers yet. Another day waiting to hear from the hospital.
I don't know if it is possible for people not to think the worst if I tell myself I'm going to get the all clear and it turns out bad news then it would be harder to cope with. If I try prepare for the worst and I get good news then I will be the happiest person ever.

People say I should keep busy and do things to keep my mind from thinking the worst. No matter what I do it stays on my mind and if it was someone else would they not be thinking the same way as I do or is it just me that thinks that way?

I like to write and say whats on my mind. I think it helps a little bit the hard part is all the waiting and not knowing and not been able to do anything about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)