Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Whats On My Mind.

There are lots of things on my mind. So many questions and thoughts. I'm writing whats on my mind and whatever I want to. I know the first step is to get through the breast cancer test and go from there but seriously do you think that stops a person thinking beyond the test?
I'm to young to die and I want to see my children grow up and be able to have my dream wedding.
What if it is bad news how would you tell your children that? This is an important year for them with exams, first holy communion. They don't have a clue whats going on and I pray to god that I never have to tell them. I have to leave the room that they are in when I cant keep it together.
Another thing going through my mind is why me I'm sure everyone thinks the same when something horrible goes wrong. I cant be that unlucky in life surely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)