Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Monday, May 17, 2010

16-05-2010. Daughter's Communion.

Today my Daughter woke us up at 6am she was really excited about her communion. She looked like a little princess and was stunning. We went to the church then visited family then took her for dinner. She went shopping had a ball spending all her money and bought herself a bike and lots of bits and pieces. She had a great day. We took loads of pictures of her.
I was pretty tired after hours of shopping and slept for hours when we got home. I felt pretty good and didn't need to take any pain killers was just tired from the long day out. Everybody was staring at her telling her she looked like a princess the smile on her face all day was priceless.
Today was a very special day and even more special that my fiancée was able to be here for my daughters special day she was very very happy. What more could I ask for :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Catherine, I'm so glad that you had such a lovely, happy day during such a tough period in your life and that your fiance was there to share it too x x

    ReplyDelete

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)