Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Sunday, May 23, 2010

23rd May Fiancée Goes Home.

Today we got up at 5am Kevin had to go back to the U.S.A. today. We spent 4 weeks together Kevin done so much he looked after me and the kids did washing, cooking, cleaning, shopping, came to all the hospital appointments with me spent every second that he could with me and made me very very happy I would have been so lost without him. It was very sad having to leave him at the airport I was very upset. Life sucks without him! If anyone has bad luck it's me, that saying "luck of the Irish" does not apply to me. Seriously how can anyone be that unlucky in life!

Chemo starts in a few weeks and I don't know how I will get through any of it without Kevin by my side! he has been a blessing from god to me and I cant bare to be without him. After everything we have been through in just over 2 years in my opinion we deserve to be together more then anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)