Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Saturday, May 29, 2010

My Off Day Today.

Today was a bad day for me I have been upset all day. I'm coping best I can with the cancer but trust me it is not one bit easy. I have to be strong around people and my children because I don't like people to see me upset.
Not everyday is bad I have some ok days to. The Chemo is starting soon and it is my worst fear about the whole cancer treatment I am learning as much as possible about Chemo so I know what to expect. Chemo effects people in different ways but nothing I have heard or read gives me anything to look forward to. I know it has to be done doesn't mean I'm ready for it though. Kevin is back in usa and I miss him like crazy and I am not sure how I am going to cope with the Chemo. As the time comes closer to Chemo starting I am worried about been sick all the time and all the side effects. People tell me I am strong but I am not I think it will all be a nightmare! I'm going to take it as it comes and hope I don't suffer to bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)