Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Monday 26th April Coming Home.

This morning the doctor came to see me and I said I wanted to go home and that I would empty the drains myself and measure what was in them they wanted me to stay another day and doctors were appearing from all over the place but I just wanted to go home and get some good rest and be with my fiancée and children so they agreed to let me home. I was really pleased to be going home 3 days in the hospital felt like 3 weeks. I got home everyone was pleased I was out and I didn't or still don't have to do a thing. Kevin is taking great care of me and the kids he is doing an amazing job with everything and everyone. He has been such a blessing to me I don't know how I would have got through anything if he had not have been by my side all the way through this. He definitely has been my strength, medicine and support to get better. I'm really blessed and lucky to have kevin he means the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)