Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sunday 25th April In Hospital.

Sunday morning bright and early Kevin came to see me and stayed with me most of the day which was cool the hospital food was awful and I was tired from been woke up by the nurses all hours of the night for checks, blood tests, pain killers. I was really uncomfortable in the bed and sore and stiff from sleeping and not been able to turn in my sleep my chest was still really really numb at that point I just wanted out I was thinking I would get more rest at home and no one would be waking me up all the time. I spent most of the Sunday out doors with my fiancée, kids and family.
I would just go back to the ward for medicine and leave again. When it was time for visitors to leave I would be all fed up and missing Kevin so would try and sleep so the next morning would come quicker. I did not like been in hospital one bit and I was on a mission to go home as soon as possible. Kevin had me spoiled I had so many hot chocolate drinks and chocolate croissants much better then the hospital food they were dishing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)