Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Friday, May 21, 2010

19th May 2010 Trip To Cancer Day Ward.

Today I went to the cancer day ward in the hospital my fiancée came with me. The doctor just had a look at the wound and said they cant start the treatment till the wound heals so I have to go back in 3 weeks time to see if treatment can start. They tried to take blood a few times on the third attempt they managed to get some. They organised for me to have a heart trace and and something to do with dye and a different heart test. Got some more special gel to make the wound heal quicker and it is working.
The blood tests can only be taken from the right arm because the left arm has to be protected I asked for how long and was told for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)