Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Friday, May 28, 2010

Thursday 27th May Heart Tests.

Today I went to the hospital to have a heart trace and a heart muscle test for the new breast cancer treatment I am receiving along with the Chemo. I spent hours over there They took blood then had to mix it with something then inject it back into me. The needle was bit sore other then that it was more of a time thing and having to lay still for ages. The heart trace was not long at all. I went to the hospital myself because Kevin could not go with me as he is back in USA now I missed having kevin beside me at the hospital. Kevin's support has been amazing for me and I miss him terrible he has stuck by me through thick and thin and he means the world to me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Catherine,

    I am so sorry that you have to go through this. Hard enough with three children but to have breast cancer on top of that must be so difficult. I cannot even imagine. I am SO glad that you have Kevin. Such a love story! Thank God for that. You and your family are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley, Thank you so much for your reply and for your prayers xxxx
    Catherine xxx

    ReplyDelete

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)