Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Sunday, July 18, 2010

4 Days After The Second Big Chemo Session.

Today is the 4th day after the second big Chemo session and I'm feeling very rough and ill. I feel sick all the time and I don't get to sleep for longer then 3 hours if I'm lucky. I am learning that the Chemo is whats making me lose my taste in food and drinks and not the salt. With my hair falling out to it makes me feel more upset. People are saying I'm strong and I can get through this but I have to say it is not one bit easy. Everyone handles things different and some are braver then others and can cope better then others. My body is still numb months later after surgery where the breast was removed, I feel very weak and shaky and sick. Not only do I have to fight for life but emotions to I don't think anyone plain sails through cancer. feelings of self esteem are non existent. The wig must be one of the most annoying things to wear ever. No one can understand what a person really truly feels unless they go through the same thing.
I have been crying for months on end now and still do. Every day is hard to get through and I cope the best way I can. What I think is why the hell did it have to happen to me and have I not suffered enough in life with getting smashed into by a 7 and a half ton lorry to. How much does a person have to suffer and for how long. I do fight things I'd have given up long ago by now if I wasn't a fighter but it doesn't make things any easier for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)