Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Rest Of My Hair Is Starting To Fall Out.

The rest of my hair is starting to fall out now even though I shaved it all off nearly down to nothing. It is falling out in little bits not all out together which is cool and I'm not bothered by it yet maybe when it is all gone. I knew it was going to start falling out any day now cause it has been 3 weeks since my first big Chemo session and with the second big Chemo session today i'm sure it will start to fall out quicker now.
I'm still trying to prepare myself with having no hair I know thats going to feel a bit crazy considering I have had long black lovely hair for years. I miss all my hair been gone but guess thats all in the process of getting better even though I don't like it.
Kevin loved my long hair to and he has been great about everything and been very supportive through out everything. I would be totally lost without him.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Catherine,
    Trust me, I know that losing your hair is traumatic at first but you will soon realize, it's just hair. You are you, with long flowing hair or bald as a baby.
    I have been bald since my 1st chemo 2 yrs ago. I go out in public bald, it's my badge of honor. If people have a problem with it, they need to avert their eyes. I, like you, am in a battle for my life, hair means nothing to me.
    Let your inside beauty flow, hold your head up high, walk talk and proud. You ARE beautiful and WE WILL beat this enemy!
    Shine on my friend, shine on! ♥
    Tracy Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)