Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

So How Do I Really Feel About Cancer?

I'm angry and fed up and don't feel like a woman! my hair should be falling out this week or next week at the latest. I'm devastated having to loose my hair, having a breast removed spending everyday not feeling normal. Plus the fact that I'm 38 yrs old sucks. Chemotherapy can bring on the menopause so possibly that to look forward to as well. So how does a person cope with all that? Plus the fact Kevin is in another country doesn't help either or not been able to be upset around the children or family in case I upset someone else. Sometimes I feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulders and it doesn't get any easier to cope with. Everyone tells me how strong I am I don't see it. Inside I feel like falling to pieces. One thing I do know Is that I am a fighter and I'm not going to give up. I also know there are thousands of people in the world fighting Cancer and all different ages to and I feel for everyone going through it. I have to put up a big front all the time when really it's so very hard to cope with. I feel like I deserve a brake and have been through enough to last a life time. My life has to get better at some point it just has to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)