Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Wednesday 21st July My Birthday.

Today I got up at 6.30am Got to the hospital for 8 am didn't have to wait that long the nurses were wishing me happy birthday. The Herceptin took half an hour then myself and my Fiancée were out of there like a shot nice and early. Had some visitor's for my birthday then went out for a few hours with Kevin we had dinner out and apple pie and custard for desert it was lovely then came home and crashed out for hours I was so tired slept for hours then went back to sleep for hours again. I got a new phone, T-shirt, charm bracelet, Earrings, chocolate, vases, money, so I'd say that was a pretty good day :). And I get to celebrate it in style next week when I'm feeling stronger.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Catherine!! I know I haven't talked to you on twitter much lately but our times are much different. I do follow your tweets and I am very happy that Kevin is finally there with you. Hang tough girlfriend, you will make it through this.

    Battle On, Catherine, Battle On

    ReplyDelete

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)