Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday 29th July Castle Hotel Stay Out :)

Yesterday kevin and I went to Clontarf Castle for a late birthday treat because I was to sick to go last week. The hotel was a five star stunning Castle Hotel. Kevin booked an executive sweet with a romantic package. When we arrived we were offered tea and coffee while they were doing up the room. Talk about been spoiled when we got to the room it had a four poster bed with fresh rose petals in the shape of a heart, Box of chocolates mixed with white and dark chocolates, Bottle of champagne with 2 flute glasses, jet shower, mirrors all around the room, flat screen TV in the wall. The room was very romantic and posh. I was very impressed. We had a total day of relaxation and stress free it was very romantic. We both dressed up had a lovely 3 course dinner. Took loads of photo's I felt like a princess for the day. There were big statue's of lions outside the hotel and pictures of lions inside the hotel. You could stand on the 5th balcony and look right down to the ground floor. The staff were very friendly and polite I would definitely recommend a stay there. It was definitely special in fact the best birthday ever for me.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you and Kevin were able to spend some quality time together. You deserve to feel like a princess for a day!

    ReplyDelete

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)