Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Monday, October 6, 2014

A Nice Post From My Youngest Daughter and My Reply Back To Her.

love you so much mummy your so amazing and strong and the most funniest person ever lol you've been there for me and I'm just so lucky to have you as a mum and i love the way we have loads of laughs together i miss you loads when i go away and sadly tomorrow I'm ditching you again but i love you more than anyone i actually don't know where id be without you. Thank you daughter that means so much to me to hear you say such lovely things I love you Sarah and Stephen and Cameron with all my heart. Yes we do have some amazing laughs with each other. Love the thought that you can come to me when you have things on your mind and we can work through them. You do have a beautiful smile and I know you make me happy when your around. I love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)