Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

My Beautiful Fight like A Girl Bangle.

I want to thank Robert Dillon and Theresa Dillon so so much for the beautiful fight like a girl bangle it was a Hugh surprise I was like oh my god I love it so so much it's going on my wrist and staying there along with my fight like a girl ring. I'm so so grateful I really am thank you so so much I can't express my gratitude enough. Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)