Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Monday, October 6, 2014

Like It Or Not.

I get the impression that some people don't like me writing about my cancer journey but a lot more people do like me writing about it and I'll continue to write if you don't like what I write you can unfriend me. not only does writing make me feel better but it also shows other people a better idea of cancer and who better to tell it then a cancer patient. If you really want a long read since the first time I was diagnosed with breast cancer then you can go to Walshdiary.blogspot.ie hundreds of posts you can pick to read. so I took my chemo Saturday night at about ten pm woke up Sunday feeling fine again I'm happy not to be feeling the way I'd been feeling for months and for five days at a time I just hope the chemo is still working. Thank you for reading my cancer posts I'm just giving the facts that many people don't get to hear about or understand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)