Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Monday, October 6, 2014

Writing.

OK so I have not been posting like I normally do. Sometimes I let things build up in my head for a while but I know exactly what I want to write about I write here. on my blog and on Twitter so I tell myself girl you need to keep up to date lol. So I have decided after so so long that I am going to write a book about cancer. Thanks everyone for spoiling me so much with gifts. visits. Prayer. Cards. Kind words in posts and so on I could go on forever but I'm trying to watch Emerdale ha ha. On a serious note love you all. Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)