Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Monday, October 6, 2014

Happy Birthday Kevin Johnson.

Kevin Johnson I want to wish you a very happy 38th birthday. I love you lots and will try make sure you have a good day tomorrow. Your very special to me with so much love to give to all the kids and I know you love me because there is so much taking care of me. Tomorrow I'll make your birthday nice hopefully you won't have to do anything tomorrow but relax. Happy birthday honey.!xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)