Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Monday, October 6, 2014

I Fight Like A Girl Ring.

"I fight like a girl" those five little words mean so much to me because four years ago when I had the breast cancer for the first time my fight was very rough treatment was rough and my children were very upset I told them I would fight all the way and that I was not going anywhere. I spent most of the year sleeping and feeling very weak. On my blog there is a button that says click here for free mammograms and it donates a euro for mammograms. Then when your on that page you come to the pink ribbon shop which has loads of fight like a girl stuff in it. Ordered breast cancer pink ribbon earrings two silicone wrist bands one said I fight like a girl and the other one said I'm a survivor. I kept the fight like a girl band and gave Molly the I'm a survivor band there were loads of people in the kitchen and I could not get to Molly to kiss and hug her I looked at her and she looked at me it was like we both felt something strong like a bond without saying anything. I wore my pink fight like a girl for 4 years straight without taking it off once it reminded me of Molly and that how much I had to fight and stay alive I was gutted when it broke but now I have a beautiful fight like a girl ring that I will cherish because this time my fight is bigger then the last one with having breast and bone cancer to fight against and I won't give up when times are tough ill look at my ring and keep fighting not just for myself but for my children grandchildren Kevin and all my family (so so many family lol ) I'm so so happy with my ring so thank you again Theresa Dillon Robert Dillon and family. I'm a lucky girl with so many wonderful family members. (Meaning family cousins aunty's) another update done for a while x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)