Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My New Wig !!!!! The Next Step !!!!

Yesterday I went to the hair dressers to get my new wig before the Chemo starts. I thought I'd be upset but it was not as bad as I expected it to be. I tried on 2 wigs the first one was awful and so not me and the second one was lovely so I went with that one. It is longer then my own hair and in much better shape to. I was quite surprised with how it looked. I must admit I feel a bit strange when it is on I guess it's just a matter of getting used to it. The next step for me is chopping all my own hair off which I will be doing very soon now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)