Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1st Of September 2010 Big Chemo Day !

Today Kevin and I got to the hospital for 9am. We didn't have long to wait before the bloods were taken then the doctor called me. The bloods were not back so I had to leave and go back at 1.30pm. We got back to the hospital for half one the bloods were fine so the fourth Chemo session was done we didn't get out of the hospital till 5.30pm.I didn't have to see my doctor I got to see one of his team which was cool because she was a lady doctor who was very nice. Kevin and I played cards for hours while we waited for the treatment to finish. Came home only to realize my own doctor didn't give me the steroids I needed so Kevin is going around first thing in the morning to get them for me. I am going to take it easy for the next 8 days now and hope I'm not to ill after the big Chemo session today. I am glad it was not cancelled that is the forth one out of the way now thank God only 2 more big Chemo sessions to go :). We had some nice little cream fairy cakes while we played cards they were just what I needed.
That is another long Chemo day out of the way cant wait for the last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)