Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Friday, September 10, 2010

For Anyone Just Diagnosed With Cancer.

This is especially for anyone just diagnosed with cancer. When I first got diagnosed with breast cancer I was clueless about everything. I joined Twitter and got to talk to so many Cancer patients who had been through Cancer, going through cancer, had loved ones with cancer, and I found it very helpful having so much support. If I had any questions that I needed answered someone would always answer them. The support from everyone on Twitter done me the world of good and helped me a lot. So many nice people sending best wishes, prayers, support, it is amazing. I could vent whenever I was feeling down or just wanted to let of some steam. I hope you find this information some bit useful and if I can be of any help don't hesitate to ask.
Catherine. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)