Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

So Much Pressure On Kevin.

This post has to do with Kevin and How I think he is coping with me having breast cancer. Firstly I have to say he could not be more supportive even if he tried. He has been like an angel watching over me around the clock. Taken care of the children and doing everything around the house, shopping, cooking, cleaning, washing, making sure I have everything I need. Going everywhere with me to make sure I'm ok. He watches me suffer from the Chemo and the effects it has on me. When I'm up for nearly 3 days straight with no sleep he is awake with me. When I'm upset and down about things he is there for me and tries to make me feel better, loved and wanted. I think it is very hard for Kevin sometimes and he tries to be strong for me so he can be my support. I tell him it's ok for him to be upset and it's ok to talk to me about things when he needs to because I understand it's got to be as hard for him as it is for me to deal with. I know it is very stressful when you don't know what to do or say to make people feel better. He is very good to me and I adore him very much. We seem to go through lots of things but always manage to get through the tough times together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)