Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Herceptin Only Today.

Today we got up at 7 and went up to the hospital at 8am. I got called pretty quick and didn't have to see a doctor the nurses give me the Herceptin I just see a doctor on the big Chemo days or if something is wrong. It took half an hour for the Herceptin to get done then we came back home and slept for hours again. I asked the nurse if the more treatment I get makes me more tired and she said yes so I guess that explains the extreme tiredness all the time. We forgot to bring the playing cards with us lol. We were rushing to make sure the kids were all up and ready for school before we left. I am glad today was not a long day I don't have much energy for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)