Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Monday, September 13, 2010

Left Hand And Left Arm Swollen.

This morning I woke up and my hand and arm was still very sore and I noticed my hand was swollen so I rang oncology and told them and they asked me to come to the hospital at 1pm. Kevin and I went over at 1 and they saw me pretty quickly and took some blood and my temp it was 38 then I had to have a chest x-ray and wait to see the doctor. She said if my blood came back low then I would have to stay in hospital for a few days and have some antibiotics because of the temp. The swelling is just something that happens after having surgery and having the nodes removed and that it is nothing to worry about. She referred me to the Physiotherapy department and I just have to wait to hear from them. The bloods came back ok and I didn't have to stay in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)