Welcome To Catherine's Cancer Journey Blog.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine a mum of 3 lovely children who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 38.
Please feel free to read my Cancer journey and comment if you would like to. Thank you for taken the time to read my posts.
Your support is very much appreciated. New pictures are posted at the end of the page. Thank you.
Catherine xxxxxx

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Herceptin Only Today.

Today Kevin and I were at the hospital for 8 am didn't have long to wait before I was called. The Herceptin took the usual half an hour. We asked the nurse if there was anything I could do to make the fatigue go away or at least to help it. She gave me the
support stocking to see if they would help. My hand and arm is still swollen I have to wait for an appointment from the oncology Physiotherapist. There is nothing I can do in the meantime except wait. Things are not all bad we had some good news today my daughter passed her junior cert exams with all honors she was in tears with happiness. Kevin and I are so proud of her for doing so well. she done us proud :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine's new look :)

Catherine's new look :)